Incoming Email Management
- Incoming mail – auto filing for customer. Mail coming from Customer’s register email id in respective masters.
- Undefined incoming e-mails can be allocated later.
- Each user’s e-mails can be monitored by one level higher authority. One level higher authority can be defined.
- E-mail read or unread – status will be shown in the list. Mark for attachment.
- Mail can be kept on Hold by Higher Authority
Outgoing Email Management
- Outgoing mail – auto filing for customer and supplier. Mail going to Customer’s and supplier’s register email id in respective masters.
- Server will take care for mail sending. No need to have internet on each computer /machine.
- Undefined going e-mails can be allocated later.
- Each user’s e-mails can be monitored by one level higher authority. On level higher authority can be defined.
- Auto- email can be configured for certain transactions. For example PO& SO. E-mail Content will be dynamically built with current details. Content for each functionality can be configured in master.
- Out box mail list will show sent mails, failed mails or pending mails.
- Mail can be deleted by Administrator/ super user.
- Rights for mail sending, document attachment, forward e-mail and for reply.
- E-Mails can be saved in draft mode temporary before sending.
- Log book maintenance for incoming and outgoing mails. MIS reports for e-mail activities.
- Support multi language.