Easy to implement, Customize and complete solution designed to handle all the needs in most efficient, effective & accurate way. The incomparable After Sales Service and Training Support is the key behind its success.
TRADER ERP is a total integrated solution, which enables lateral flow of information across departments hence bringing synchronization and efficiency. It manages the need of all departments of manufacturing units viz. Accounts, Purchase, Inventory, Production & Planning, Marketing, Sales & Dispatches, Quality Control and other working control required across the departments to enhance accountability. Time office, Payroll and Personnel management is also integrated with the main system.
Our Trader ERP not only provides an on line -transaction processing, quick analysis, a Decision Support System, a Reverse Tracking of Inventory, but also provides data control to minimize operational errors .It enables system driven operations.
TRADER ERP is a well-integrated system with Dynamic Document Management, Smart Task Generation and Work Flow Management System.
- Multiple levels of cost centres can be defined to have expense bifurcations. Only allowed to appear for selection, at the time of expense voucher entries.
- Reference accounts can be defined for an additional level of analysis. Reference accounts can be Common for a group of accounts.
- Budgeting – annual, quarterly or monthly budget definition and actual usage comparison.
- Payment planning for better finance control.
- Chart of accounts, N-Level Account grouping.
- Grouping can be done for Revenue accounts, Direct and Indirect Expense accounts, Cash and Bank accounts, Supplier and Customer accounts and Control accounts.
- Multiple division accounting – system will handle auto reverse entries for cross division entries.
- Division wise users rights – to control entries by authorized users .Users Can have multiple division’s entry rights.
- Multiple currencies for each transaction. Currency Gain & loss at the time of transactions.
- Multiple Transaction Types for almost all Transactions. Different transaction serial number With different Prefix and transaction type wise different approval authorities can be defined.
- Approvals for each transaction with different delegation of power.
- Bank wise Auto Reconciliation.
- Cheque printing for cheque payments. RTGS facility.
- Division wise Voucher entries with different serial numbers.
- Cost centre can be entered in vouchers for required accounts. Cost centre wise reports.
- Users Authorities for Add – Edit Delete and view. Transaction locking after prescribed period.
- All Vouchers memo Printing. All Transaction Register. All Accounting Vouchers.
- Cash Payment, Cash Receipt, Cheque Payment, Cheque Receipt. Intimation to various departments.
- Payment request from various departments to the account manager.
- Multiple cash books for different departments. Weekly report for department wise expenses mainly for unplanned expenses or emergencies.
- Expense vouchers (for Utilities, transports etc.) bill booking and payments.
- TDS Tax deduction at source- Entry at Purchase Voucher, Bill wise Expense, also at Cash Payment and Cheque Payment. Pending TDS calculation as per partial limit and full limits.
- Journal voucher and Contra vouchers. Division wise internal account adjustment can be done. Auto JV for Division wise reverse entries from various transactions.
- Credit Note, Transaction type for different types of Credit notes.
- Debit Note. Transaction type for different types of Debit notes.
- Bill wise Payment & Receipt & Handling of Bill wise Advance Payment Settlement.
Tax – Levy structure, Tax structure where type of tax can be defined with a calculation method. All taxes can be Implemented with effective dates. Any change in Government rule can be easily handled without changing software and effecting old data. Government statutory reports for Excise, VAT, Service tax, etc,.
TDS (Income Tax Deduction at source), TDS payment Challan and other reports will be generated. TDS Challan for payment to the government. Form 16 and 16 A & TDS Statutory Reports- 26 Q & 27 Q, TDS deduction reports, Party TDS Report.
TDS deduction structure is open and definable. Deduction will work at the time of transactions on specific accounts only. The percentage of TDS will be calculated based on deduction type (Supplier Type) and Nature of Payment (Expense type for the payment is made or type of account effected against the payment to be made to the supplier
Excise, Charges in Sales. Excise Payment in Purchases. Excise sett offs for input and output Tax Reports. Government Statutory reports , RG 23 A part 1, RG 23 A Part 2,RG 23 C Part 1,RG 23 C, Part 2, Part 2 Summary Report, ER.1,P.L.A Report , D.S.A RG 1, Sales Annexure, RT2
Service tax, Charges in Sales. Service tax Payment in Purchases. Service tax set offs for input and output Tax Reports. Service Bill Register, Service Tax Payment Register, Service Tax “Service tax Category Wise”, Service tax Credit – “Service tax Credit Wise”, Service Tax Pending – “Service tax Credit Wise”
VAT (Value Added Sales Tax), VAT Charges in Sales. VAT Payment in Purchases. VAT set offs for input and output Tax Reports. Form 201 A, Form 201 B, Form 201 C,VAT wise Sales Detail Report, VAT wise Purchase Detail Report, Local Purchase Report, Import, OGS, Tax Free Purchase report, Local Sales Report, Export Sales report, ODS Sales report
Asset Management System:
- Asset transfer from one division to another division.
- Depreciation calculation based on different methods (SLM or WDV).
- Asset Revaluation, Asset Write-off / additions in asset in between.
- Fixed Asset Register, Fixed Asset Purchase Register and Other Reports.
- Asset Master / asset type /Item Grouping with identification no.
- Asset register division wise
- Indent from different division / departments
- Asset Purchase, CWIP to Fixed asset Conversion
Purchase and Procurement
- Purchase Inquiries to Supplier. One Inquiry for multiple Items from Multiple Indents.
- Quotation entry – received from Suppliers for comparison.
- Quotation comparison report with Item wise landed cost and Terms and conditions.
- Purchase Order. Different transaction type for Different PO, i.e. for Raw materials, Service Items, Asset Items, Import material PO, etc.
- PO will have Item details, Quantity, Unit, Rate, currency, total amount, Tax details, expected date of delivery, payment terms and other terms.
- PO approval by higher authorities. Transaction type wise and value wise authority can be different.
- Purchase reports. Pending purchase order list for follow-up.
- Supplier – approved vendor list- Item group wise. Type of supplier and category can be entered. Contact details, tax – currency – shipment details master maintenance.
- Supplier Performance report, Item wise Quality, Quantity and timely supply analysis.
- Item wise last few purchase details. Item sales or consumption pattern for purchase decision.
- Purchase Indent for various departments. (1) Production Indent (2) Reorder level Indent (3) General Indent (4) Asset Item Indent (5) Service Item Indent.
- PO Follow up. Expected material receipt date can be changed.
- Purchase Bill passing for payment after getting approval from Quality control.
- Material Receipt intimation to Indenter or Production department.
- Landed Cost calculation.
- Import documentation, letter of credit handling, bank charges, documentation and DEPP.
- Purchase return with reason type (i.e. Discrepancy- for quality, quantity, terms and conditions, or deviation in material specifications, etc. ) – rejection analysis.
- Goods Receipt Note, Purchase Invoice Voucher entry. Taxes and Extra Expense can be entered later.
- Division wise – Cost centre wise – reference account wise expense analysis.
- General ledger, Party Account Report. Cash flow and Fund flow Statements.
- Aging Analysis, Due Outstanding report and Receivable report.
- Trading account, Profit & Loss account, Trial balance. Balance sheets with schedules
- Cost Centre wise and Reference account wise Expense account reports
- Payment planning. Supplier’s category & Category wise payment planning.
Supplier Management and Control
- Levy structure programmable for each supplier. While making PO tax details and terms will Come automatically.
- Raw material Item alias name for Supplier’s Item name printing on Purchase order.
- Party wise Terms and conditions, labelling details, Dispatch Instruction, Item wise specifications and other control data. These data will appear where ever required.
- Supplier wise Item wise rate contract for open quantity or fix quantity for defined period.
- Supplier Category / supplier group – wise payment planning. Supplier wise Payment allocation will be done by the finance controller. Accountants can mark bill wise payment planning under this allocation.
- Supplier wise, credit limit and Credit days for due out standing & receivables. Special feature for entering possible payment receipts in next week / month – for better finance control & payment planning.
- Supplier wise transaction Currency can be fixed. Party ledger will be in defined currency – defined for each supplier.
- Tracking will be available for procurement planning to purchase order and material received. Material in stock considered for the planning will be booked for this production, and this will not be available for next planning.
- Purchase planning for Consumable Materials, packing materials etc., can be done by defining Minimum Stock Level for each Item. The Indent can be generated for the Item stock falling under minimum level.
- Raw material requirement list for the Product to be produced. Required Material will be calculated based on Bill of material.
- Purchase Indent can be generated based on Shortages (Material required not in stock).
- Raw material in stock or access purchase order quantity or Semi-finished (intermediate Material) stock available quantity can be considered while calculating Shortage quantity.
- Item Search facility and Item filtering in reports based on Item grouping. Graphical view to see the Item group structure.
- Item code & Name auto generation structure based on sort code given to Item groups.
- Item linking with type of Applications / type of industries going to consume.
- For keeping data security, Items can be blocked accessing the users – not handling the Items. Users can view the details, stock , sales or purchase for those limited Items only for which they are authorized.
- Open Item features with values & Unit (like Height, width, length, thickness, density etc.). Dependable Item features for calculation from other Features (Like Area, weight, chargeable area etc.). Item features can be defined for each last level of Item group.
- Fixed features can be defined for operation control or Item wise special functionalities. i.e. Barcode label sticker Printing size, Item can be sold in whole quantity only, etc.
- Flexible Item Grouping, Four levels of Groups with Hierarchy, 10 groups at same level and 10 features can be linked for special functionalities.
Inventory Management & Control
- Material type – raw material, packaging material or even essential materials
- Material booking – blocked for planned Work Order. Inventory material or Purchase order material can be allocated to particular Work Order/Production Planning.
- Minimum Order level for each Item – Location wise – division wise, for Purchase indent.
- Minimum level quantity can be decided based on Consumption pattern and lead period for purchase.
- Material Requisition- work order wise Store Indent raised by Production department.
- Material Lot Number wise Inventory maintenance. System will mark MLN at the time of Purchase and Production. MLN selection at the time of Issue or consumption. Complete tracking based on MLN. System will show available stock based on FIFO.
- Stock valuation based on purchase value and landed cost value.
- Multiple Location Wise Inventory handling. Inventory calculation based on Material Lot Number (MLN), Average Method, FIFO, Issue from one location to another location.
- Stock Adjustment for item code change or wrong entry done. Total amount of Input Item and output Item will be the same.
- Vendor locations can be defined for Material issued for Job work.
- Physical Stock Verification, (Optional feature: Barcode Wise Scanning by Hand held terminal
- Division wise location wise stores valuation & closing stock.
- Inventory Reports, Stock Ledger, Stock Summary
- Issue, Consumption, Wastage etc. registers
- Costing for each produced material.
- ABC Analysis for fast / slow moving Items.
- GRN can be related to the Indent. Email notification during GRN, to the concerned person generating the PO.
- Stock report for any level of group selection.
- Material lot number will be given by system at the time of Inward / Goods Receipt Note.
- Barcode stickers can be printed with an MLN number.
- Quality check / no check required can be defined Item wise.
- Consumption, Wastage Entry. Cost centre can be defined.
Sales & Marketing
- Area wise customer wise list. Customer category and product type targeted.
- Customer wise contact management, Payment terms, credit period, and credit limit and transaction currency.
- Sales Analytics and Forecasting. Area wise sales Budget (Targets) and achievements.
- Sales Personal management. Sales executive – area and product type linking.
- Price management. Area wise – product wise sales price list. Last rate Change shows change –date. Price list access rights to users.
Customer Management and Control
- Party ledger in fixed foreign currency – defined for each customer.
- Finish Item alias name for customer, printing on Sales Invoice.
- Terms and conditions, dispatch details, Packing details, Label printing, transporters, etc.
- Customer status update to control dealings. i.e. customers can be blocked to stop dispatch for Pending payments or can be black listed to stop all transactions.
- Customer contact management – multiple addresses- contact persons, contact details for different locations.
- Customer Category can be defined to bifurcate area wise, product wise or Industries Type wise.
- Customer wise, credit limit and Credit days for due out standing & receivables.
- Customer wise Items, special Items, QC parameters, and Sales Rates.
- Levy structure programmable for each customer.
- Item wise Sales Forecasting for Production / Procurement planning
Transactions & Dispatch Planning
- Material Allocation can be done to Book the material as per requirement. Batch wise-Lot wise quality check Report can be seen for Batch selection. Customer wise specifications required for each item can be compared before selecting Batch/Lot.
- Sales Inquiry – Product Type, Specifications, Terms and conditions.
- Sales Quotation & Approvals. Sales Order approval.
- Follow up, status update and pending follow-up report. Area wise sales executive wise inquiry access rights.
- Sales Order booking, All Detail entries. Order from customer – Document can be attached.
- Sales order wise dispatch Planning. Dispatch order generation to final packing department or Dispatch Department.
- For the material not ready in required size packet-Box size, Then Packing transfer Request can be generated to Packing Planning.
Packing Planning & Dispatch Transactions
- Sales Return – Credit note generation.
- Packing planning is required for the organization, selling products in different packing.
- Planning Indent can be generated based on Minimum level for inventory.
- Packing planning indent can be generated from the Sales department for Product required for sales, while doing dispatch planning.
- Planning order will be generated for the packing department.
- Performa Invoice.
- Packing List – Dispatch Memo.
- Outer- Packing Label printing with the details mentioned in Sales Order or customer wise Master.
- Invoice generation wise all taxes. Taxes structure in sales type wise or customer wise.
- Dispatch Instructions on sales order or Customer wise master data like, packing required, transport selection, co-shipment Sample required, etc..
- Commercial Invoice – in case of Job work billing.
Sales Type Configuration & Sales Price list preparation
- Sales type wise Tax structure to have better control and reduce user’s mistakes.
- Division wise, location wise – different user’s rights.
- Multiple types of Sales Price List preparation.
- Different types of Margins master for fast Price list generation. Margins- Item group wise.
- Customer wise – Set of Item wise separate Price list.
- Multiple sales types can be defined.
- Sales Type wise – Sr. number , prefix , common Serial number of multiple sales type, account code linking, Item Group, Location, Division and Printing format can be configured.
- Raw material Price change – alert for sales rate change.
- Sales rate Change management and history report.
Export Master & Transactions
- Post Shipment Invoice and Packing list
- Export Invoice
- ECGC Application and Proof Of Export
- Rebate Claim Entry & DBK (Duty Drawback) Received Entry
- Duty Drawback , Export Scheme Master
- Focus Country List & Details and ECGC Master
- Export Sales Order with Shipping Marks, Port Details and Document Details
- CT-1, Customer Proforma Invoice & Pre-shipment Invoice
- Scheme wise SO Bifurcation
- ARE-1, CHA Entry and S/B and B/L Entry
- Agent wise, Sales Representative (SR) wise sales analysis, commission calculation reports
- Customer wise due outstanding, receivable and receivable entries done by respective SR for payment planning
- Sales Analysis for SR and Sales Manager.
- Dashboard for SR for faster Sales Operations
- Sales order reports – pending orders
- Dispatch reports- So wise , Customer wise , Item wise reports
- Sales Invoice register, Tax collection report.
- Sales return register.