Java is a programming language that takes up the approach of object oriented programming. Using Java, you can develop desktop, mobile and web applications. Java developers are generally known to develop various kinds of Java applications that are flexible and secure.
Java is not limited to being only a programming language. It consists of everything that you need for Java development. It includes following things:
- Java Development Kit (JDK) : Writing the code in the text editor and compiling it to achieve results.
- Java runtime environment (JRE) : This is a software distribution tool that consists of standalone Java Virtual Machine (JVM), the Java standard library class and a configuration tool.
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE) : This is the environment where you can compile and edit the code.
Java is the primary programming language used by Android platform and Android development. Moreover, Java language is suitable when the application requires natural language processing and Java developers incorporate changes with the passage of time to provide a flexible, object-oriented development process.
Following changes were made very apparent after Java was introduced to the world of programming languages:
- Test-driven development process
Initially, Java used to be the official programming language for android applications. But with time, this has changed. Although, there are benefits that comes when you develop applications using Java:
- Object-oriented programming
- High-level language that comes with easy syntax and mild learning curve
- Standard for enterprise computation
- High-level security
- Platform independence
- Distributed language for easy remote-based collaboration
- Automatic memory management
- Multithreading provides optimization of the processor time.
- Stability that comes with huge community
Silwana Infotech offers various Java-based development solutions and you can hire their skilled and dedicated Java developers who can provide flexible and secured digital solutions.
- Struts developer
- Hibernate developer
- Grails developer
- Groovy developer
- JSP developer
- Vaadin developer
- Java J2EE developer
- Spring developer
- Servlets developer
- Dedicated Java Developer Model : Here, a dedicated Java developer or team of full-time Java developers can be hired to help you develop various Java-powered applications
- Part-time Developer Model : Part-time Java developers are up for the hiring process where you need to develop only a part of your Java application.
- Time and Material model : You provide the task, resources and timeline to our Java developers to complete the process of Java application development.
Explanation of the requirements
Selection of the hiring model
Selection and allocation of the best resources and tools.
Sign off the contract
Begin the project
- Selection of the developer only after an interview
- 100% accountability
- Best reporting and monitoring tools
- Certified Java developers
- Subject matter expertise
- Tech lead support
- Project manager support
- Business analyst support
- Easy replacement
- Hiring model flexibility
- Strict NDA and SDA
- Source code delivery
Silwana Infotech has been servicing clients that need cross-platform solutions or need to migrate legacy solutions to Java-based environments, since years now.
Silwana Infotech takes gentle pride in their Java developers who have experience working with various industries. They know exactly how to handle your requirements of a Java-based application.
Hire a Java developer to build powerful, feature-rich Java-based applications. Contact us for a consultation.
Hire Struts developer
Hire Hibernate Developer
Hire Grails Developer
Hire Groovy Developer
Hire JSP developer
Hire Vaadin Developer
Hire Java J2ee Developer
Hire Spring Developer
Hire Servlet Developer